This section contains fact sheets on the various immunoglobulins available in Québec. Immunoglobulins are blood products used when immunity needs to be acquired in a very short time. These products are used for prevention in the case of certain infectious diseases. Immunoglobulins are not used frequently and their effects on the immune system are short-lived.
- Human Immunoglobulin for Hepatitis A Prevention (Ig)
- Human Immunoglobulin for Measles Prevention (Ig)
- Immunoglobulin for Hepatitis B Prevention (HBIg)
- Immunoglobulin for Rabies Prevention (RabIg)
- Immunoglobulin for Tetanus Prevention (TIg)
- Immunoglobulin for Chickenpox (Varicella) Prevention (VarIg)